Thursday, October 20, 2005

on being dense

wouldn't it be convinient if some people had just an ounce of sensitivity fused into their bones?

its a sad thought, that even if things are blantantly obvious people JUST DON'T GET IT, and it makes things difficult. though i enjoy expounding on things about life, sometimes stating that which is obvious is just a pain in the ass.

i'm really not in the writing mood as of the moment... experiencing extremes overnight can be nerveracking...

3 comments:

Wanderer said...

Ei, dunno what you're going thru right now. But I believe in you a lot. You give me hope..you always do. I just want you to know that Im your friend, no matter what happen. I really appreciate everything we shared.

Alright, tama na ang drama ko about our friendship. Honestly, I knwo what you're saying, its pretty obvious.. Oh well, hope you will be fine.

Alvin said...

Found your blog... =D Mushy Galore... Joke
Loaded nga yungblog mo, naisip ko puro ba semi-work related pinag-uusapan natin? :D
Pare I understand na you're not comfortable sharing your secrets to me, kasi minsan guilty rin ako dun sa'yo. Pag housemates na tayo matututunan din natin yun :D hehe..

arnel said...

thanks, niƱa. hehe. everything's just crazy recently, with the preparations for my new job, my masters, and a relationship. akalain mong cellphone ng brother ko yung nanghula sa akin at tama?! hehe.

vinz, galeng mo pare. hehe. well, most of it. we try not to touch the mushy side of things, or atleast rationalize it the best way we can. and yeah, hehe. there's nothing a couple of beers can't handle. ;p