was going through my folders to take out some garbage and free some disk space... and look what i found? =)
While waiting at Mc Café
What has happened to me?
Am I drugged? Perhaps.
Nostalgia fills my very core
For reasons beyond my erudition
Am I happy? Yes.
Why? That I do not know.
A timeless tale I lived under a cloak of misery
A heart once broken into a thousand pieces
Is this real? Maybe.
What is real? Frankly, a word seemingly inconceivable
Yet somehow it has no bearing to know
More so, to question such
Am I dreaming? I might be.
A dream I have no control over
Though it seemed like utopia
A feeling close to inner peace
Am I blinded? No.
I catch a glimpse of the world in a new light
One I’ve never seen before, or one I have forgotten
Life’s simple lesson that once was vague and blurred
Am I crazy? Possibly.
Circumstances dictate that I be dismal
Yet I feel otherwise
For I deem it is God’s will
Has my dark side vanished? No.
The beast has grown weaker
With no hatred to feed on
And more music soothing its anger
Though I thrived on chaos, panic and disorder
It somehow doesn’t matter
A wasteland ostensibly without escape
somehow has lost significance
When did this happen?
A moment of clarity as though struck by lighting
Defining moments in my life I could blame
Yet it is you I impugn the most
For you have shed light into this realm
Sadness melted by your smile
A sense of tranquility brought about by your presence
A warmth of love bestowed by your touch
And if in this lifetime I be forbidden
And denied happiness within your embrace
I would bend rules and destroy kingdoms
Only to see the sparkle from your eyes
Is love the cause of all this?
A word I once dread
A word, which has left me torn
Now comes back to resurrect me
Perchance it is love
But now has better perception
A love that is willing to wait
And enjoys the time of waiting
A love that will appreciate
And accept daggers of reality
A love that brings me close to you
And closer to the one who gave you to me
here's another one. it's untitled. hehe.
As I wander in a seemingly alternate realm
Filled with uncertainty, fear and doubt
I came across an angel
I can only see through mirrors
A sweet grin that brings the summer breeze
Upon depths of curiosity
And eyes that sparkle like diamonds
Veiled with interest and mystery
And as I hie to slumber from a weary day
I find myself in the comfort of her sight
Is this a dream? Or so it seems
That I have been thinking about her
Who are you? I may ask
Yet I received no response
I gazed at her as she stood
Puzzled by how and why it was such
Could this mean anything?
Or am I in a reverie?
Dazed once by a stranger
Enticed forever by her smile
And so when all is said
And my thoughts are poured into words
I am yet to wake up another day
Hoping to know her even more
my copy of "emancipation" was corrupted. i barely remember the lines to it... oh well.
its rather good that words don't haunt me these days... hehe. hopefully i'll be able to write a happy one.
5 comments:
kanino nga ulit dedicated itong mga ito? hehehe. =)
seryosong tanong ba 'to? hehe.
the first one was about you. the second one, di ko na matandaan... :|
hehehe. anong meron sa mccafe? :D
kape, duh. ;p hehe *hugs*
alam ko, duh. sorry, i meant anong meron sa mccafe = why were you waiting there? ;p
Post a Comment