geez, never really thought I could survive atleast a week without internet access. I’m not a net junkie after all. Hooray for me. ;p
let me try to recall what happened the past few weeks:
merry dinner
I didn’t get much sleep from the night before, not because I was excited with the whole thing, but because I couldn’t sleep in our new apartment. Namamahay ako, since that was my first time to sleep in the apartment. Haze couldn’t sleep either, well that makes two of us. Attended FDA class with my eyes half-open. Thank goodness I was able to stay awake ‘til 4pm.
Went straight to megamall to buy the rest of my gifts. Went to shang to wait for hazel. I didn’t have my phone with me. Went to eat dinner at green tomato. Damn I miss pizza. Hehe. The usual catching-up-on-each-other’s-lives talk along with a few jokes craked while munching on pasta and pizza, then we head off to probably one of our fave sanctuaries-starbucks. Let treated us to coffee (thanks let!). didn’t stay long since I had I come with jolee to the hotel. Had a little talk along the way. A little drama, a little “objective” POV, the usual. We had to check in early, so we did. She watched PPB’s big night while we waited for the others to come. Cham and toff dropped by to say hi and give our gifts. I got my hug which was long overdue. Felt good, nonetheless. Was too sleepy to stay and chat with them, so I just took my place in the hotel bed. When they arrived, they pulled out the magic mike and started singing videoke songs. I managed to get myself to sleep despite the racket and let’s performance (he’s right, he should get one of those magic mikes, he had too much repressed feelings while he was in London. Hehe).
Got up around 7am, I think. My phone rang at 7:30. It was sarah, on her way to my apartment, wanting me to be there. I had to rush myself out of the hotel to tandang sora. We talked, or more appropriately, she talked to me. I had nothing else to say to her. After she left due to an emergency, I went to my apartment to pack my stuff and head home.
Slept my way through Sunday. Had dinner with my family over at max’s. it was aljohn’s birthday.
my “late” week and apartment nights:
I think I was late for the whole week. I tried to ride the bus until Washington., I was 30 minutes late. Got to sleep rather well the second time I was in the apartment, but I left at around 7:30 in the morning, and I was late for about an hour, I think. The next day, I think I was around 2 hours late. I just found out that it was rather hard to find a ride along commonwealth. I was trying other means to transport. Was also late on Thursday and Friday. We had our Christmas party over at the office. I had to humiliate myself by dancing to gasoline in front of managers and top officials of YGC subsidiaries. After I was over and done with it, I went off to glorietta to wait for vinz and jr. I got to see chill and her family over at kfc. I miss her so much. cham and toff also dropped by to say hi. They went home shortly after. We got to stroll around greenbelt, looking for a vacant coffee house while we wait for Jacque. Discussed things and whatnot, then went to 6750, where we’ll meet jaqcue. Got a free ride to mecuayan and just got in a jeepney home. Slept at 2am. It was tiring, but it was fun to hang out with friends again.
sarah’s Christmas party:
Well, its not exactly hers, but her friends’. They invited me over last Sunday. I said yes, though I really didn’t know why. Her friends were nice to me, and I think it would be unfair to get them involved in whatever incident sarah and I went through. I had fun, nonetheless, but not as much fun as I would if I was with my friends. Had games and gift-giving. I couldn’t bring gifts since I was informed so short noticed… got home around 8pm, and my parents, especially my dad, were asking me about the party.
this week:
I’m trying not to be late for work, though I failed last Monday… *sigh* I’m expecting a memo from HR soon and a salary deduction in my next payroll, hehe..
haven’t been doing much, as usual. Just secretarial work – follow up this matter to this person, coordinate with this person regarding this matter, etc, etc. I’m starting to get bored, I’m tempted to go home. I wish there was a scheduled SAS training so I could just do something worthwhile for a change. Damn bond prevents me from looking for other jobs… oh well, I hope I get to do something soon.
next week:
HR says December 26th ‘til the 30th is a forced leave. But in my case, since I’m only on probation, I’m gonna have salary deductions… makes me think if I’ll go to work for the money, or just stay home since I won’t be doing anything at work anyway… oh well, I still have the rest of the week to think about it…
There, I finally caught up with myself. Things have been crazy, I hope I won’t be singing matchbox twenty’s “mad season” come next year…
P.S. oh yeah, if anyone’s wondering where’s the hateful and bitter part of me after I broke up with sarah, I dunno either. If anyone has seen it, please let me know. I think I need it to become sane again. Thanks.
P.P.S. I did write something hateful and bitter when I was in SAS training. I didn’t get to save it… oh well…
1 comment:
i don't wanna ask you the reason why you and sarah broke up, maybe because it's a little too late..
anyway, keep on blogging, i like your posts..
Post a Comment